You know you’re a sKrAp addict if:
- You have a calendar reminder on the day Silhouette releases the free design.
- You get every free design, even if you don’t want it because you might need it someday.
- You plan your Sunday errands based on the new Michaels’, Joann’s, and Hobby Lobby
- You shop for craft items for a year, but never finish a thing.
- You ask for craft store gift cards for every holiday, birthday, retirement, gift exchange, etc.
- The 96 slots in your brand new paper holder are not enough.
- You start collecting cards stock scraps from your grandkids.
- You never throw away an envelope; you never know what you can use it for.
- You start checking the kids birthday cards for items you can cut out and reuse.
- You throw away shoes to make room for craft supplies in your closet.
- You stage photos to match the cute paper you just bought.
- You make your kids' wear color coordinated outfits on vacations so they complement
each other in the photos.
- You convert your master bedroom into your craft room.
Submit all the ways you know you’re a sKrAp addict using our Contact form
to have them added to our list.